Sunday, January 15, 2012

How long do pansies bloom in Massachusetts?

As long as the daytime highs stay below 75 degrees they will continue to bloom. Make sure they are watered every day to keep them cool. Once the heat of the summer comes cut them back and keep them watered and they will then bloom again in the fall when temperatures cool.

How long do pansies bloom in Massachusetts?
I planted some pansys last fall in late september, and they made it through a west virginia winter and they perked right up this spring and are out in my flowerbed right now just loaded with blooms, I have never had any pansies prettier than those. I dont know if they were some special kind, i dont think they were, I think i bought them at lowes. I have noticed that pansies are pretty hearty anyway despite their dainty appearance.


No comments:

Post a Comment