Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Are Americans getting more pathetic everyday?

By golly, Americans seem to be more limp wristed every year. All this talk of rights never even mentioned in any American document. Seriously, I'm only 26, and I'm seeing a whole generation of apathetic wimps coming. This generation could not win WW2. You bleeding hearts are a disgrace to the strong men who built this nation. Your grandparents wouldn't have had kids if they knew what pansies you'd become

Are Americans getting more pathetic everyday?
come on out of the closet..it is OK to be 'out' these days...no need to vent.
Reply:I kinda agree. This nation is becoming much like wimps and is not the liberals' fault but everybody's fault. I think that people are seriously cowards but I think there is a chance that we might become more stronger.

height increasing shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment