Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What exactly do I say?

Okay, well I really like this guy and I'm thinking about telling him I like him for myself. My brother and some of my friends have told him that i like him, but with them telling him for me does it show to him that I'm a pansy? Also what do I say, or is there a way i can get him to tell him he likes me first?

What exactly do I say?
Watch a movie together kinda late in the evening, and "fall asleep" near the end of it. Once you are "asleep" wait for him to try and wake you up. Once he does, just moan a little and mumble the words "I'm falling for you" or even "I love you" (you can't be held responsible cause you are "sleeping") Then when he doesn't say anything back, don't do anything either, but if he says " i love you too" then you can conveniently "wake up" and say "what?" (it worked for me... and now I'm happily married.. hehehe-don't tell my husbabnd, he still doesn't know I was fake sleeping.)
Reply:From my experience, the best thing to do is just go about having fun with him, be yourself, don't expect anything, and he'll tell you when he's ready. Why does he need to SAY it when he might already ACT it? Actions speak louder than words, you don't need to define it, just enjoy the moment.



Sometimes guys get a little weirded out when a girl comes on too strong and some guys become smothered easily or who knows, in some cases guys love the attention and reciprocate the feelings and everything is cool.



No it's not being a pansy if your friends and brother mentioned that you like him, it's cute and shows you have friends and family that are looking out after you.



My advice, relax, be yourself, let it happen naturally, as much as you'd like him to TELL you he likes you, you can't force it. Maybe flirt a little more and see how he reacts, don't sweat the small stuff or overanalyze or the situation could backfire.



Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment