Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Kicked off? Ever got reported for disagreeing?

I can't believe the pansies on this web site.

Kicked off? Ever got reported for disagreeing?
it happens. if by calling people who disagree with you names, then I can see why. keep it respectful and you wont have anything to worry about.
Reply:If the language of your disagreement was respectful, then I suspect you disagreed with a liberal. The powers that be on Yahoo are very slanted. They removed a question that had violated no terms of conduct and never would tell me why they removed the question. Usually, I can ask or answer what I want, but...



...however, if you are falling into the trap of emotionally charged language, tone it down - it doesn't solve anything. If your intellect is strong enough, you don't need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment