Monday, February 13, 2012

How do i get her attention?

O.K. this is weird. I’m a senior in high school. And there’s this girl at my lunch table, I REALLY like her a lot but I’m so scared of ******* this up that I haven't been able to talk to her a lot. I’m not a wimp or anything in fact quit the opposite, throughout high school I’ve been to five schools, I have an I.Q of 116, I’ve been expelled once and in detention too many times to remember. I’m not a trouble maker I just don't take any crap. Anyway here I am and I can't even talk to this girl.

She sits like two seats away; she's into art, stoner movies, hard rock, ECT. And a really fun person to be around. Last year she gave me her number but I lost it over the summer and now we barely talk because she's talking to the other girls at my table. And when I do get to talk to her I have trouble being interesting to her. Anyway I don't know what to do, how can I get her attention or let her know I like her or something. Again I’m not a dork or pansy I just freeze up around her. HELP

How do i get her attention?
Hey,take it easy.I was in your shoes a couple of years ago.First try to get her attention.Don't do something crazy or irrational,be smart.The bottom line is the way that you get close to her.Be open,polite,fun,spontaneous,with lots of personality.You need to break the ice.After that,you have a easy sailing.Don't be afraid.Good luck.

height increasing shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment