Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Why am i treated like this?..?

I do so much for people.. i dont like the way look but i avoid thinking that.. I think postive but the way people go at me.. I cant belive it.. i try to talk to people im not loud obnxious when trying to meet someone i try to say hi and stuff but people just give me dirty looks for no reason.. and people laugh at me.. even though im lucky i have my parents and brothers and sisters since they love me .. i have big dreams of becoming a actor.. and when i share that in the class {when we have to share things} people laugh uncontrobbaly at me.. i dont make myself look ugly. i acctualy take care of myself but no one likes me.. in lunch i avoid looking at people because they all stare.. :'{.. like 'damn hes ugly' im not a pansy trust me i acctauly exercice.. but i have so much stress i have no close friends.. no one likes me.. i feel like when i get into acting.. ill show them who i really am.. but my confiendce goes down each day because of torture {school}.. :S..its just not fair..

Why am i treated like this?..?
You're damn right it isn't fair by any stretch of the imagination! It's called bullying and it's not to be tolerated.



Exactly, who do these insensitive bullies think they are. Like they're so much better. Don't think so. They're getting away with something they shouldn't be getting away with.



Get to the school counselor right away and tell the counselor what you are going through, word for word. Tell the counselor about the "stress" you are going through with all the bullying that's going on. Along with "stress" comes lack of confidence in yourself. One doesn't come without the other. Also report this to the principal. There are rules about just this.



You haven't said if you have talked about this to your parent's. They should be the first people to talk to. Explain to them what's going on at school. You need all the support you can get when it comes to bully's. Don't be afraid to talk to your parent's, school councilor, principle.



You can count on these "idiots" to Denny everything. They're real nut cases when it comes down to the wire.



Stop putting yourself down. You're the only one with real feelings. Bullying has nothing to do with looks, body, clothes, what you ware. Bullies don't need a reason.



You might as well go the distance. If principle, counselor don't do enough to straighten out the situation then file a formal complaint with your local police dept. I truly mean this. The "idiots" along with the school need to be held accountable.



It truly angers me that you have to endure such rotten behavior, just because they have nothing better to do than bully other kids at school. Like to know, what the heck do they do at home. Maybe parent's need to be called.



Kids like you are afraid to file a complaint with the school administration because you believe things will get worse. Think of it this way, how much worse can it get.



File the complaint to your counselor and principal. Go the distance if you have to. Please talk to your parents first so they can help you too. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. Granddaughter went through the same thing and my mouth doesn't stay shut.



It's up to you. Hope I didn't scare you more than you already are. Something needs to be done with the "idiots." Enough is enough.



My sad heart goes out to you. Wish I could give you a BIG

HUG!
Reply:Shift your focus from the negative ways people make you feel, try not to think about it and turn your focus onto your big dreams of being an actor. You sound highly enthusiastic about it which is great! Keep in mind everyone has their I feel unattractive days -- but also remember to be grateful you are not horrendously disfigured the way some people are who for instance never made it out in time of a burning vehicle or got a shot gun blast to the face Consider yourself and your looks lucky and think Positive :)

safety shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment