Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hmmmmmmm athletic question...don'... know which category to put it in?

I haven't played baseball since I was 13...I'm 18 now. I'm 6'4 190 pounds, and I played quarterback during my junior year of high school. I didn't have the balls to play football at a decent performance level on the field, but my arm strength is absolutely ridiculous, and it always has been. I can throw a ball so far, and gun it at the same time....short, long whatever, also my natural atheltic ability was second to anyone on the team, but no one really noticed cuz I was too much of pansy to play hardcore. Nonetheless I used to pitch and pitch fast when I played baseball but I gave it up...dont know why guess for academics. But so many people whether they were on my football team, old baseball teammates, friends i play catch with, tell me my arm is amazing. I hate wasting it, but football would never work, so I want to get back into baseball. I know I could get it up into the 90's after i practice. Is it too late, not to mention the college I'm going to is D-1. Am I fool to try?

Hmmmmmmm athletic question...don'... know which category to put it in?
Go for it man. You will need to build-up your mental attitude first no-matter what sport you pursue. So I recommend you find a really tough trainer and get in line. Then you will probably have success. Otherwise find something else to do with your time.
Reply:you don't want to regret it later in life

go for it, and what happens, happens

but if you go for it, give it all you've got, 110%, don't wuss out


No comments:

Post a Comment