Monday, February 13, 2012

Are you going to participate in the Starbucks boycott? Local Churches unite. Cite coffeemakers liveral agenda.

"I simply cannot continue to finance and support an agenda that attacks Christians and Christian principles." Says Pastor and Christian activist Norm Snelling. "If it means buying a cup of Joe at another location then so be it. There are other good coffee houses out there." Norm sees the Starbucks organization as too involved in the culture wars for his palate, and on the wrong side of his beliefs. "I honestly don't see them coming around to our way of thinking anytime soon. Like Pharoah in the days of Moses I think they will harden their heart and strengthen their argument. But Christians aren't pansies. I believe when they understand the stakes they will participate whole heartedly. As far as I am concerned they have already done enough damage with their anti-Christian positions. I am ready to get my coffee elsewhere.

Are you going to participate in the Starbucks boycott? Local Churches unite. Cite coffeemakers liveral agenda.
I didn't know it was a boycott over religion. Now I will go to Starbucks and have two cups of their $40 a gallon coffee. Do Christians know you can make your own coffee at home now?
Reply:you bet ye.


No comments:

Post a Comment