Thursday, February 9, 2012

If a girl is chasing you as much as you are her.. how should one handle that-Yes to everything or hard to get?

I really like this girl and luckily she seems to like me a lot as well.

ive really been in the position where she is asking me out more than im asking her.

while not playing hard to get, i am trying to make it fun as we have been making bets with her stakes being ill go xxxxxx if i lose etc.

however seem to end up to everything she invites me too. WHICH IS FINE as i have a great time as does she...

i just dont want her to get bored or think im a pansy, or loose the interest level that she seems to have for me.

any thoughts on the subject would be greatly appriciated.

thanks

If a girl is chasing you as much as you are her.. how should one handle that-Yes to everything or hard to get?
I always say, why play games. For me anyone who acts hard to get is not a person I can keep my interest in. Although from Yahoo Answers community it seems most people want the person they cant have. I dont understand it but that's the way it seems to be.
Reply:I like the answer above, and agree with it - I also don't like playing games either.



But maybe you'd both have a better time getting to know each other if you just pace yourself, how often you see each other. You don't have to play a game, just make sure you still spend time doing other things.



Sometimes relationships just burn out real quick, by nature, but a lot of times, pacing helps... You get to know different sides of each other when you go slow and steady.

height increasing shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment