Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Date tonight w/ a special woman WHO I KNOW is going to look amazing-Whats the best thing to say to complement?

we have been dating for roughly a month. things are going really well. I am normally sparse with completments to beautiful women as they always get them.

Tonight we are going to 2 christmas parties and dressing up a bit. I KNOW SHE IS GOING TO LOOK AMAZING.

just curious as the best thing i could tell her that she hasnt her a billion times from losers who pansy up to gorgeous women.

I was thinking (assuming its true of course-which im sure it will be) of using either the word amazing or incredible but dont want to go over the top.

any suggestions????

thanks for the help to this STUPID QUESTION which im worried about for some reason, enough to ask

Date tonight w/ a special woman WHO I KNOW is going to look amazing-Whats the best thing to say to complement?
last weekend, my wife and I decided to "clean up" and head out for an evening on the town.... she was "hot"...



When she came out of the bedroom and I looked up and saw here, I simply said ... wow... you're absolutely "stunning"...
Reply:you have nice lips

Dance Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment